Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting Ready for World Youth Day Madrid

So I'm starting to get excited for WYD Madrid! Anyone who knows me knows that I hate to pack and procrastinate until the very last minute. I put the NATE in procrastiNATE. Getting ready for WYD means, not packing, but looking at photos from previous world youth days, watching videos online, figuring out my new iPad, and thinking about buying a new digital camera. Notice I didn't anywhere mention doing laundry, packing clothes, or purchasing suntan lotion. So now would be a good time to start placing bets on what critical item I will leave out and desperately need in Madrid. I secretly justify my behavior by suggesting it may fascilitate cultural immersion. Anyway, since it is my intention to blog my WYD experience I thought I should share with you some of the objects of my procrastination.



Slide Show of WYD 2002 and 2008



Check out this cool video for WYD Madrid 2011 w/ Matt Maher: